Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that in registering for the walk, all walkers are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
·    I confirm that I wish to take part in The Chandlers Ford Itchen Walk on Sunday 11th June 2017.
 
·    I commit to paying the appropriate Registration Fee per walker to the “Rotary Club of Chandlers Ford & Itchen Valley” as my contribution to the costs of Transport, Insurance, First Aid cover and similar costs arising from the walk.
 
·    I commit to raising sponsorship in support of my chosen community group, cause or charity* by either:
        - Online using ‘BT My Donate’ specifying the Charity “Rotary Club of Chandlers Ford & Itchen Valley” and supporting the event “The Chandlers Ford Itchen Walk”. OR
        - Using the printed sponsorship sheets provided on this website and agreeing to collect the sponsorship money and forward it to the Rotary Club’s Walk Registrar within 3 weeks after the walk date.
        * It is suggested that a minimum sponsorship of £25 per walker is appropriate.
 
·    I agree to pay all of the sponsorship money I collect to the Walk Registrar at the address below, NOT to the community group, cause or Charity I am walking for.
 
·    I understand that The Rotary Club of Chandlers Ford & Itchen Valley will claim back Gift Aid from HMRC where appropriate, and will then either
- deduct 20% from sponsorship money where collected via BT MyDonate, and send the remaining 80% to my nominated community group, cause or charity
or
- deduct 30% from sponsorship money where collected manually, and send the remaining 70% to my nominated community group, cause or charity

·    I understand that my recipient should be a worthy cause, compatible with the aims of Rotary.
 
·    I agree to follow the directions of those marshalling the Walk at all times.  If I arrive at Otterbourne Recreation Ground after 4.00pm I agree to abandon the walk at that point and be conveyed to the finish at Fryern Field for safety reasons.
 
·    I understand that the personal data I provide will be maintained expressly for the purposes of the efficient administration of “The Chandlers Ford Itchen Walk”, which will include passing your name to your chosen community group, cause or charity when funds are passed over.  The data will not be used for any other purpose, nor will it be sold or released to any third parties. It will be held on secure servers administered by Google Inc..
 
·    I understand that the organisers reserve the right to cancel the event and in the unlikely event that this happens my registration payment will be returned in full.
 
Please Note: Only Registration payments by PayPal, Credit or Debit Card or Cheque can be accepted.  Please do not send cash for either Registration or when sending sponsorship monies - only cheques will be accepted if you are not paying via the web site facilities. ALL Registration payments must be completed in advance of the Walk.
 
Send your Registration and Sponsorship payments (with a copy of the sponsorship forms so that we can reclaim Gift Aid) to:

Itchen Walk Registrar

Rotary Club of Chandlers Ford and Itchen Valley

c/o Potters Heron Hotel

Ampfield

Romsey,

Hampshire

SO51 9ZF

Please make cheques payable to: “Rotary Club of Chandlers Ford & Itchen Valley”
Thank You!
 
 
https://sites.google.com/site/itchenwalk/terms-and-conditions

You can contact us at registrar.itchenwalk@gmail.com

Ċ
ghjbox,
1 Dec 2016, 04:15